Saturday, July 08, 2006

In God's hands

In just over one hour I'll be in the car, heading towards the airport. By early afternoon, I'll be at home in England and my holiday will have begun. There are still many things to do before I'm ready to leave, but, at some stage, I'll drop them all and decide that 'enough is enough'. In the space of one hour, I can't perform miracles, much as I'd like to do so. I'm only human. There's only one of me and I have but two hands,

There are so many times in life when it would be wonderful to do several things at a time, to more than any single human being could possibly ever achieve. Woman are born multi-taskers, and I'm a good example, yet still, there is a limit. At this stage, everything that remains undone is in God's hands. There is nobody who cares more for my happiness and well'being. Wherever I go, he is already there. Whether I'm at work or at rest, God is there.

In God's hands, there is no need for concern. All I need to do is to make myself comfortable!

God bless,
Sr. Janet